Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Atlanta Restaurant Find!



While in Atlanta for Market last weekend I discovered a FABULOUS new restaurant called Miller-Union. They believe in the partnership between chef and farmer. Their menu is based around the week’s harvest; they take care to preserve the true flavors of the ingredients with a simple rustic preparation.

Owned by Steven Satterfield and Neal McCarthy, Miller Union’s unique dining space sits on the site once occupied by the Miller Union Stockyards and contributes to the revitalization of Atlanta’s dynamic Westside.

Located at 999 Brady Ave, Atlanta, GA 30318, Miller Union serves lunch Tuesday through Saturday 11.30 am to 2.30 pm. Dinner is served Monday through Thursday 5 to 10 pm and Friday and Saturday from 5 to 11pm. On the third Tuesday of every month, we offer family-style Harvest Dinner.

I had the fried Gulf Oysters for a starter then for my entree I enjoyed the wild striped bass, english peas, carrots, turnips in a white wine broth. I must say this was by-far one of the best meals I have had in quite a while!! Lance was my server and he was just superb!

This is a definate "do-againer" as my husband likes to say!!


No comments:

Post a Comment